Rain gun irrigators

From PlantFacts
Revision as of 14:56, 18 December 2007 by Kdanneberger (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

1. A large stationary or movable impact type sprinkler used to irrigate turf areas. See also Quick coupler irrigators and Traveling irrigators.


A picture of a rain gun irrigator.
Source: http://www.jains.com/irrigation/popups%20and%20sprinklers/rain%20gun%20trolly.htm